Thursday, June 9, 2016

My People

I spent this weekend in Jacksonville for Sassy in Jacksonville and had a blast! I got to see authors the I LOVE, new to me authors, and meet up with some of my book friends. These are my people.  What? These are my people. The people who understand me, who share a love of books, who are geeks just like me. We talk all the time online but only get to see each other at events. We dance to our own tune. We laugh at all kinds of , ummmm, inappropriate thoughts..lol...insert a game of Cards Against Humanity.
Next up for me is SASS16 in Norfolk VA then on to Charleston SC for Authors With Southern Charm and then to THE con of the year, Authors After Dark in Savannah GA .  This is the one that I will not miss. Why? It is 5 days of being with my people. 5 days of fun, shenanigans, panels, parties,costume events, meals, outings,  ghost tours and a butt ton of other stuff. There is not just one genra represented. It is everything! Interested? Check out the link and register.  Six meals are included!
Come join in the fun!

http://www.authorsafterdark.org/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment