Friday, May 13, 2016

LOVE! Fighting for her Mate is another in the series that hooked me on Milly Taiden. This book dug its claws into me and I could not put it down. It was seriously a just one more chapter night then BAM book was done. We get answers to some of the questions presented in previous books, there is mystery, attempted murder, kidnapping, laugh out loud snorting comedy, and of course so
me scorching hot sex.
Ellie Wolfe is tired of waiting on her husband and mate Caleb Rahound to come to his senses and complete their mating. Oh, she is slightly ticked by now and takes matters into her own hands. Caleb's Uncle Rocco is causing problems like always. Young women keep going missing. The vampires make another appearance. We find out more about some sketchy deaths in the past. Hmmmmmm the plot thickens. I don't want to give out spoilers so not gonna continue, but just know that this is a "kick-ass" book!

No comments:

Post a Comment