Saturday, July 16, 2016


For Dr. Jamie Torrent life was about empirical proof. What you could see and touch. But when she wakes to a surreal reality where dragons fly free and magic rules the land, the proof is too real to ignore. As real as the dangerous passions set to blaze by the man who summoned her.

Tryst, Dragon Master, has to marry or fear losing the kingdom he loves. When he meets Jamie, worlds collide in a fierce battle for domination. Will Tryst win and keep his kingdom or will Jamie set aside what she knows as truth?




OMG if I could give this book higher than 5 stars I would. I loved it! This story drew me in and hooked me. Even though written by two authors it flowed so well that I could not tell who wrote what. There is action, mystery, steamy hot sex, brutal scenes, and unexpected events (like holy cow moments). This book leads to an adventure of a lifetime for Jamie. She and Luke are pulled trough a vortex and end up hitting a dragon. She wants to return home, but is that for the best? Over the course of the book she falls in love with Tryst, the king and "Dragon Master". I loved how the story unfolded and can not wait for the next book

No comments:

Post a Comment